Lake Accotink Park
7500 Accotink Park Road, Springfield, VA 22150
703-569-3464 (Phone) | 703-569-5200 (TTY)
Lake Accotink Park consists of 493 acres and includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include:
- 3.75-mile hiking/biking trail that runs right though our neighborhood!
- Canoe, Rowboat and Pedal Boat Rentals
- Tour-boat rides & boat launch
- Bait and Tackle Sales
- 9-green double holed miniature golf course
- Antique Carousel
- Snack Bar
- Pavilion Shelters (reservations encouraged), Picnic Areas with Grills
- Restrooms, Playground & 2 Open Play Fields
The Friends of Accotink Park (FLAP) are committed to protecting, promoting and restoring the water quality, natural habitat, and ecological well-being of the Accotink Creek watershed. Check out their site here, for more information or to join.